Hey all,

Pulled latest updates and the minimum version requirement for scons breaks
the GCN-gpu dockerfile.

My fix involved installing the latest scons via pip (after installing pip)
but there is probably a better way to do it (apt-get) but it looks like the
Ubuntu16.04 base for the DockerFile automatically points to 2.4 not 3.0 and
I haven't figured out how to get it to install 3.0 instead yet.

I can open up a Jira ticket as well if that's desirable. (Also if I should
have just done that instead of sending this email please let me know, still
learning protocol).

Thanks,

Dan