Thanks, Giacomo! We may be a bit slow to respond (it's a holiday here in
the states today and Bobby is off the next couple of days).

I don't think we want to do a global timeout since we have some tests that
take days. The compiler test takes about 3 days, IIRC. I think per-test
timeout is going to be required.

Cheers,
Jason