Hi Jason,

This is great news. When you say it is not configurable, do you mean it is not
possible to suppress warning/errors or do you
mean it is not possible to come up with custom rules?

As I presume it's the first case, I am wondering if a different linter might
provide such capabilities:

https://books.agiliq.com/projects/essential-python-tools/en/latest/linters.html

Is there a reason to prefer black over other linters?

Kind regards

Giacomo

medium. Thank you.