Gabe,

Following the discussion in
https://gem5-review.googlesource.com/c/public/gem5/+/40883

>>> You and I did discuss this in 37295, where you explained that the
>>> maintainer-bit and running-of-regressions is separate on purpose, as
>>> "using kokoro resources is subject to abuse, the ability to set that
>>> bit is given to a fairly small number of people".

>> Yes, but since you are a maintainer you have a level of trust greater
>> than a random anonymous person that just signed up for a gerrit
>> account :-). I can set that bit now if you can't, but we should look
>> into making it so you can.

> Thia probably makes sense as there is lots of work ahead on POWER.
> I'll merge and close 40883 now, therefore we should move this
> discussion to email or something.

I think it's about time to start being active about it, this is creating
unneeded load on you and getting in the way of work.  For example
https://gem5-review.googlesource.com/c/public/gem5/+/40896
is still sitting static since I reviewed it on June 3.

I tried reading various pieces on Gerrit to try and understand what's
going on, but because I am not any kind of admin there is really not
much that's visible to me (especially in the area of interfacing to
kokoro).  I am not sure who the correct person to talk to is -- maybe
Jason?

Best,
Boris