Hi everyone ,

I am doing a full system simulation -ARM arch - using fs_bigLITTLE.py
I am using numpy library in my benchmark , which is running on gem5 FS, the
problem I am facing is it takes a lot of time for the benchmark to just
import numpy 3-4 days , yet I don't see it importing it  or completing the
import

I using the following command ,

./build/ARM/gem5.opt configs/example/arm/fs_bigLITTLE.py
--kernel=/home/saras/gem5-resources/src/arm-ubuntu/gem5/full_system_images/binaries/vmlinux.arm64
--disk=/home/saras/gem5-resources/src/arm-ubuntu/gem5/full_system_images/disks/arm64-ubuntu-server.img
--caches --cpu-type=atomic --kernel-init=/bin/bash

is it due to the unstable linux environment booted using /bin/bash

I am unable to claim it unstable as I don't get any errors or see any
anomalous behaviours s,it just keeps running the benchmarks which has
import numpy as first statement

I am unable to debug this problem to the root

any help provided would be much appreciated

Thank you in advance

Regards
Saras