In preparation of the repository release, I'm fixing up a bunch of
bugs in the current repo.  One thing is all of the various user names.
 If you would like to change or update your username in the
repository, please let me know.  For those that have multiple
usernames, I've picked the one that I think is best, unless you tell
me differently.

I personally would appreciate if everyone chose what they think might
be a durable e-mail address for themselves.  For example, I will use
my binkert.org address.  @umich.edu address last forever, but it's up
to you to set up forwarding.  eecs address only last as long as you
have an account.

  Nate