> Looking through the mips directory for files that are just copyright MIPS
> and not UM....
>
> interrupts.cc seems to be derived from alpha/interrupts.hh
> linux/linux.hh is exactly the same as alpha/linux/linux.hh with some
> constants changed
> linux/linux.cc is s/AlphaLinux/MipsLinux/g of alpha/linux/linux.cc
> mips_core_specific.cc is ev5.cc with most of the code commented out
> utility.cc has 25 lines verbatim from alpha/utility.cc
> regfile.cc is very similar to sparc/regfile.cc

For those files, are you willing to give me code that has what the
copyrights should be?  It should look like this:  (There are constants
called UM and MIPS that you can use instead of the full institution
name)

    'src/dev/mips/MipsConsole.py' :
    [(UM, [2007], ['Korey Sewell'])],

    'src/dev/sparc/T1000.py' :