I'm just starting on making the BIOSey tables and configuration information, like the e820 map which was forcing there to be 4 gigs of memory, available through SimObjects. There are a bunch of hierarchical tables for, for example, the DMI information, and I'm concerned that if I add a bunch, maybe a few dozen, new names, I'll end up either colliding with things that exist or making collisions more likely later on. The obvious C++ answer to that would be a namespace, but I'm not sure the best way to do that in this circumstance. Regularly I think the python modules idea is supposed to take care of this, but I'm not sure how that fits with our stuff and some of the fancy voodoo we've got making it all work. I'm going to try it that way and just see how it pans out, but if anyone has any input I'd like to hear it.

Gabe