If your getting an assertion failure in the chunk generator, it's
probably (partially) my fault... I added an assertion there (totalSize
>= 0) that would have caught a painful bug I had to track down much
earlier, and just ran the quick regressions on it.

I think that assertion is probably now exposing a pre-existing bug in
obreakFunc() where we use ChunkGenerator to allocate new pages without
verifying that the new break val is actually larger than the old one.

Steve