I put the in-order mixie patches on m5sim.org so that if any wants,
they can assist in the effort of cleaning things and officially
integrating the CPU model.

You should be able to clone the patch repo at:
daystrom.m5sim.org//repo/inorder-patches

Using the patches and the "series" file, people should be able to use
the mercurial patchqueue methods to patch their M5 directory and test
what the
model does so far.

There are a few things that prevent it from official M5 introduction
which include:
- passing "standard" SPEC M5 regressions
- moving the parameterization of the model into Python
- make sure all licenses are fixed (again)

I believe now that there is a repository for these patches I can just
update the most current patches there instead of constantly sending
out patches
whenever something *new* happens.

If anybody has any questions, let me know...