Hi Korey,

I'm like to start looking at this now.  Do you have any outstanding
changes?  Is there a time when I can have a lock on the repository to
work with your patches on my own?

I did make one commit to the patch repository.  I removed the status
file since that depends on each person's status.  Make sure you qpop
-a before you pull in case it causes a conflict with your own status
file.

Also, I want to set up an e-mail hook so people are notified when
patches change.  Merging is pretty impossible with a patch repository,
so it's pretty important that people work with the most up to date
stuff, and they don't work on the same patch at the same time.

Can I just send notifications to m5-dev? (They shouldn't be all that frequent)

  Nate