I'm a little unsure of what you are saying here Nate.

I am trying to add a mt.hh for ALPHA (so it can use the InOrder model)
but through some fault of mines the alpha version of the mt.hh file
got omitted.

Eventually, any ISA wanting to use InOrder would need to at the very
least have some "bare" MT functions since there is no "base" or
"generic" ISA subdirectory that contains bare-bone implementations of
ISA functions needed by the CPUs.