> There are multiple benchmarks that can be run in FS mode (like
> ValStream). Where can I find a precise description of what those
> benchmarks do exactly? The reason I ask is because I would like to
> verify their behavior on SPARC_FS.
I don't know if much has been written down other than in papers that
people have written using M5.  (I'm not sure what ValStream even is.)

> Also a lot of those benchmarks use tsunami, so they are inherently only
> benchmarking Alpha. Are there equivalents for SPARC?
I'm not sure why you think any of the benchmarks we've used are
inherently only for alpha.  If you're talking about how the binaries
are compiled for alpha, that's true, but most things can be compiled
for whichever architecture you want.

  Nate