Here is the updated series of patches that unify the configuration system and
the event queue between M5 and ruby.  The patches address Nate's comments on
the previous patches sent out last month.

A few items to note in particular:
  - The patches no longer include the removal of RubyPort's static callback
function.  Thus these patches maintain the libruby interface, except of course
libruby's dependency on the old string parsing configuration system.  Once
libruby is converted to use the new config system, then we can address
libruby's dependency on the static callback function.  We'll take it one issue
at a time.
  - These patches include an update to Garnet
  - These patches do not remove the old ruby config and rubymem files.
However, once these patches are checked in, those old files won't be needed.
Anyone have an opinion on how long they would like those files to stick around?
 I would like to delete them as soon as we can.
  - There are a few places where the block offset (i.e. the l2_select_low_bit)
is defaulted to 6 assuming 64-byte cache blocks.  I would like to instead take
the log2 of RubySystem's block_size_bytes parameter, however the following code
will not work:
l2_select_low_bit = Param.Int(math.log((Param.RubySystem(Parent.any, "block
offset")).block_size_bytes, 2), "")
I would be interested to hear any suggestions people have to make something
like this work.

Let me know if you have any questions and comments.  This large set of
outstanding changes is very tedious to maintain.  I would like to wait for the
Wisconsin folks to check in there changes first, but I have not heard from them
in a month. Unless I hear any objections, I'll plan to check these in early
next week.

Thanks,

Brad