Quoting Steve Reinhardt <ste...@gmail.com>:

I don't see any responses from you on reviewboard, Gabe; clicking on
"View Reviews" does show a review from you at "October 24th, 2010,
12:30 a.m.", but it's empty as far as I can tell.

Anyway, as I think I mentioned earlier, I'm thinking that email works
better for back-and-forth conversations than trying to go through
reviewboard, so that's fine with me.

Apparently the confusion was mutual. I think review board had a new review started and two replies to your two reviews. I cleared out the text of the review since I meant it to be a reply, but there was still a banner at the top to publish that review. I thought it was to publish my replies. Clicking it published a blank review and left the actual content as a draft. Anyway, those should be sent now.

Gabe