Hi Korey,

I'm not the Ruby expert, but I think adding support for banked caches
would be great.  However, I wouldn't do it via address ranges, since
in many cases you'd want to use low-order rather than high-order bits
to select the bank.

I'll leave it to someone else to discuss how it *should* be done...

Steve