Hi,
I'd be willing to take a stab at this (but admittedly, If I have to do
some major fiddling with the Stats infrastructure, this would be on
the backburner for a week or so).

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 12:20 PM, Beckmann, Brad <brad.beckm...@amd.com> wrote:
> Currently Ruby does dynamically set the size of the bitsets and assigns
> bitsets of different lengths to each
> other.   However, I don't think that is really necessary.  Rather it is just
> convenient because Ruby uses the machineCount function to set the bitset size
> and that function is not available during construction.  You can certainly
> reorganize SLICC to set the max size at construction, but it will take a
> little effort.

I'm not sure you can, but if you can dynamically allocate a bitset
then we can make this work.

> If someone is willing to replace the current Ruby Set implementation with
> stl::bitset, I'll volunteer to make the
> necessary SLICC changes.
Sounds good. I'll take a crack at changing this, post it to
reviewboard, and then when you add your SLICC change we can do some
initial testing.
 (again: I need to see what's going with the RubyStats though before
spending too much time)

--
- Korey