Nice work :-). Hopefully we'll get rid of those last vestiges of the Alpha only days (hwrei, etc) one of these days.

Gabe

Quoting Korey Sewell <ksew...@umich.edu>:

Hi all,
A brief update for the few people interested in the InOrder model
working in full system mode (okay maybe just me!).

For ALPHA_FS, I've updated support for interrupt handling, fault
handling, and alpha-specific functionality (e.g. hwrei) to the InOrder
model. There are about 20 patches or so that I will eventually push to
the repo but I'd rather get everything working first then push things
bit by bit.

The model is *maddeningly* close to booting linux. If the output
messages are a indicator of progress, then out of 108 lines in our
10.linux-boot regression, 105 are printing out correctly before things
break. Currently, it seems as though the model livelocks on a fault in
the data translation buffer (e.g. DTB "dfault" on addr X, then 10000
cycles later the same fault on addr X, over and over).

Unfortunately, I wont be able to get back to this until the early part
of next week but in my view progress is coming along pretty good and
is on track to be ready for the big ruby-m5 merge.

That is all!
--
- Korey