Hi all,

I've checked the scripts under configs/example and configs/common. However,
I didn't find the option or related functions to dump the statistics every
N cycles. I do try the "checkpoints" option, but the output is not the same
as in "m5out/stats.txt".

Could anybody let me know how I can dump the statistics for every N cycles?
For example, any option I can try or the part of code I need to change?

Thanks a lot.