Fellow gem5 users/developers,

First of all, apologies for the wide distribution of this slightly
off-topic email.

ARM is currently looking for people to work on various aspects of
simulation and modelling. We currently have two positions open in
Research, one internship and one permanent, where we are looking for
candidates to extend and maintain our current gem5 infrastructure. In
addition to those positions, there is one position in the architecture
and technology group focusing on power and thermal modelling. See below
for a short description and links to the full descriptions on our career
site. All three of these position are based in Cambridge (UK). Feel free
to contact me if you have any questions about any of them.

Regards,
Andreas

-- Internship: gem5 System Modeling --

I'm looking for an intern to improve our gem5-based simulation
infrastructure. You will be working in the Emerging Technologies group
to enable research on future mobile systems. I'm mainly looking for
someone to work on one or more of these components:

  * A modern display processor model (DP650)
  * Various KVM-related projects that target ARMv8
  * GICv3 model

The project(s) will be selected to match the candidate's skill set and
interests.

Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions about this
position. See job ID 7745 (Research Intern) [1] on the ARM Careers site
to apply for this position.

[1] http://goo.gl/aIbpWB

-- C++ Software Engineer - System Simulation --

We are currently looking for an outstanding software engineer with
Python and C++ experience to help enhance and maintain our gem5
infrastructure. Your job will include a high degree of freedom and we
are looking for a self-motivating candidate with previous open source
experience. Your tasks will include:

  * Maintaining existing gem5 and other simulation infrastructure.
  * Assisting researchers in bringing up new workloads (e.g., Android,
ChromeOS, and Linux).
  * Implementing and maintaining models of ARM System IP (e.g,
interrupt controllers and display controllers)
  * Interacting with the external gem5 community and shepherding
internal patches into mainline gem5.

Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions about this
position. See job ID 8403 (C++ Software Engineer - System Simulation)
[1] on the ARM Careers site to apply for this position.

[1] http://goo.gl/WMEHrW

-- Senior System Modelling Engineer --

The Systems Architecture and Technology team is currently looking for a
senior system modelling engineer with a focus on power and thermal
modelling. They are, in particular looking for someone who will work on
the following:

  *  System level modelling investigations driving technical decisions
across a spectrum including hardware feature validation, software policy
and system architecture.
  * Ownership of system power & thermal modelling flows within
high-level and full system simulator environments (e.g. gem5).
  * Creation of power models for Processors, SoC system & interconnect
functions and system components (e.g. DRAM).

See job ID 8390 (Senior System Modelling Engineer) [1] on the ARM
Careers site to apply for this position.

[1] http://goo.gl/WcuW54

medium. Thank you.