Hello,

I think I have them installed. Well I will cross check again.

When I installed the repository, I had gcc and g++ both on 4.7. When I
tried to the repository, it asked me to use the compiler for 4.8. Hence I
installed 4.8 of gcc and g++, after which when i tried to compile the
repository, It throws this error.

I also had another repository of older version which was compiling
perfectly, but now even that repository throws the same error.

scons: Reading SConscript files ...
Error Don't know what compiler options to use for your compiler.
       compiler: None
       version: COMMAND NOT FOUND!
       If you're trying to use a compiler other than GCC
       or clang, there appears to be something wrong with your
       environment.

       If you are trying to use a compiler other than those listed
       above you will need to ease fix SConstruct and
       src/SConscript to support that compiler.

Regards
Nidhi