Hello everyone,

I'm trying to run the same simulation. However, "kernel panic error" arises
before Linux boots properly, with the following message:

"Please append a correct "root=" boot option
Kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on unknown
block(0,0)"

I've used the kernel from http://www.gem5.org/ARM_Kernel

Which version should I use to avoid this issue?

Regards,
Francesco Mazzei