From: gem5-users [gem5-users-boun...@gem5.org] on behalf of Francesco Mazzei
[mazzeifr...@gmail.com]
Sent: 09 August 2017 16:25
To: gem5 users mailing list
Subject: Re: [gem5-users] dtb file for ARM big little configuration system?

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to run the same simulation. However, "kernel panic error" arises
before Linux boots properly, with the following message:

"Please append a correct "root=" boot option
Kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on unknown block(0,0)"

I've used the kernel from http://www.gem5.org/ARM_Kernel

Which version should I use to avoid this issue?

Regards,
Francesco Mazzei

On 9 August 2017 at 16:16, Serhat Gesoglu