Hi Gus,

I'd be happy to include something you write in Learning gem5 (feel free to
fork it on github and submit a pull request!
https://github.com/powerjg/learning_gem5). We also have periodic gem5 users
workshops where you can present information like this. In fact, I'm running
a gem5 tutorial at ASPLOS this year (
http://learning.gem5.org/tutorial/index.html). If you have something
prepared by then it could be a good place to present it.

I'm also thinking about other ideas for people to contribute to gem5
documentation. I'll let you know if anything materializes.

Cheers,
Jason

Jason Lowe-Power
Assistant Professor, Computer Science Department
University of California, Davis
3049 Kemper Hall
https://faculty.engineering.ucdavis.edu/lowepower/