Hi Jason,

Thank you for you reply.
What you are suggesting is to model the Dram Cache similar to a memory
object, say main memory which takes requests of 64 bytes but stores at a
different granularity. Can you direct me as to where do I need to look for
this change??

Also is making cacheline size local to each cache is difficult to update??
Please share your views as to which one would be a better option to go
ahead.

Thank you
Varun