https://stackoverflow.com/questions/50542222/how-to-run-a-dynamically-linked-executable-syscall-emulation-mode-se-py-in-gem5

After
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/48959349/how-to-solve-fatal-kernel-too-old-when-running-gem5-in-syscall-emulation-se-m
I managed to run a statically linked hello world under certain
conditions.

But if I try to run an ARM dynamically linked one against the stdlib with:

    ./out/common/gem5/build/ARM/gem5.opt
./gem5/gem5/configs/example/se.py -c ./a.out

it fails with:

    fatal: Unable to open dynamic executable's interpreter.

How to make it find the interpreter? Hopefully without copying my
cross' toolchain's interpreter on my host's root.

For x86_64 it works if I use my native compiler, and as expected
`strace` says that it is using the native interpreter, but it does not
work if I use a cross compiler.

The current FAQ says it is not possible to use dynamic executables:
http://gem5.org/Frequently_Asked_Questions but I don't trust it, and
then these presentations mention it:

* http://www.gem5.org/wiki/images/0/0c/2015_ws_08_dynamic-linker.pdf
* http://research.cs.wisc.edu/multifacet/papers/learning_gem5_tutorial.pdf

but not how to actually use it.

QEMU user moe has the `-L` option for that.

Tested in gem5 49f96e7b77925837aa5bc84d4c3453ab5f07408e