Hi Ciro,

As you seemed to have figured out, running dynamically linked executables
has only been tested for x86_64 native platforms. It *is supported* if your
binary is x86 and your native machine is x86. I'm not sure what it would
take to get this working for native ARM machines (e.g., simulating ARM and
running on an ARM native machine) or if you could use QEMU user mode to get
dynamically linked executables to work on a non-native machine. Both of
these cases would likely require some re-working of the code.

Cheers,
Jason