Hi Trinayan,

To follow up on Tony's question, what version of ROCm 1.6 do you have
installed?  Did you checkout the roc-1.6.x branches for them?  Either way,
can you explain a little bit about how you installed them?

We are working with Tsung to get his patches posted, but in the meantime
let me try to recreate the solution with you.  I am looking through my
notes when we helped Tsung fixed this problem, and I believe I've narrowed
down what the solution to this problem is.  First, to confirm your problem
is the same as his, can you get a SyscallAll trace (–debug-flags=SyscallAll
-e -r)?  When Tsung was seeing this problem, his SyscallAll trace showed
that the open syscall was pointing to the wrong location for
"/proc/self/status", "/sys/devices/system/node", and
"/sys/devices/system/cpu."  Hopefully your trace will show the same.  If
so, then we can try and guide you through the fix Tsung made (or his patch
will be posted by then, hopefully).

Matt