Hi Matt and Tony,

I am somewhat confused about the whole process of installing rocm for the
simulator. Matt mentioned I am suppose to get the 1.6 branch of the
different components and install them individually for the simulator.
I got the thunk and runtime to be installed and working on installing hcc
now. Given that I did not do a regular rocm installation, hcc installation
is having trouble finding the headers and library paths.
If you have any notes could you share the exact commands or list you
followed for installing rocm for the simulator if you could. In addition
does the kernel driver have to be also installed from
https://github.com/RadeonOpenCompute/ROCK-Kernel-Driver to run the
simulator?
Again if you could share some list of commands or the process you would
follow to get the simulator up and running on a new system it would really
help a lot. Thanks ahead.

Best,
Trinayan