Hi Trinayan,

I'm not aware of any deadlock/livelock bugs that would cause this. Is you
simulation getting to a GPU kernel launch? It could be an issue with the GPU
pipeline, something in SE mode, or the Ruby protocol. A trace would be useful
to help you identify the source of the problem.

The following flags may be useful:

For the GPU:

--debug-flags=GPUALL

For the protocol:

--debug-flags=ProtocolTrace,Ruby

For syscalls:

--debug-flag=SyscallAll

--ExecAll may also be useful for the CPU's execution trace.

Tony