Serhat,
I have made it to work with fs.py as you suggested. Thank you for the
advice!

Gabe,
Thanks for giving me an overall idea. I will need to port this to my own
config at some point. As you suggested, I will modify my custom config to
handle the checkpoint option.

Kleovoulos,
Thanks for sharing this with me. I have tried the m5/exit and checkpointing
with fs.py. And it works fine!! Thanks a lot.

Thanks a lot guys!

Regards,
Sethu

Thanks and Regards,