I tried using compression, but I'm getting a segmentation fault error. This
happens regardless to whether I use an AtomicSimpleCPU and atomic mem mode
or TimingSimpleCPU and timing mem mode. The error is the same and occurs
after a WritebackDirty miss to the LLC.

I use the following command to run gem5 in debug mode:
    run --debug-flags=Cache,CacheTags,CacheComp configs/example/se.py -c
/home/vic/Documents/tests/simple_array --cpu-type TimingSimpleCPU -n 1
--caches --l1d_size 128B --l1i_size 128B --l2cache --num-l2caches 1
--l2_size 512B --compression --compressor BDI

The error is the following:
0x0000000001030f92 in __gnu_cxx::__atomic_add (__mem=0x9, __val=1)
    at /usr/include/c++/5/ext/atomicity.h:53
53  { __atomic_fetch_add(__mem, __val, __ATOMIC_ACQ_REL); }

If I merge the changes from "Remove writebacks packet list" and don't use
Atomic mode, would that fix the problem?

Thanks