Hello

We are booting Ubuntu 18.0.4 and kernel 5.2.3 on x86_64 bit core. We are
running the following commandline

./build/X86/gem5.opt configs/example/fs.py
--disk-image=ubuntu_base_v1.1.img --kernel=vmlinux-5.2.3
--cpu-type=AtomicSimpleCPU --caches --l2cache --mem-size=8192MB

We notice that the boot process starts and proceeds successfully until we
hit the following point (see below). Its stuck there for quite some time. I
wanted to check if this is common or is there something we can do to speed
it up? Whats sort of the typical boot times folks have seen with x86 cores
(or others) and is there a checkpoint we can take in case we run into
errors to avoid starting from scratch?

*[  OK  ] Reached target Remote File Systems.*

*         Starting Availability of block devices...*

*[  OK  ] Started Availability of block devices.*

Thanks

Niranjan