Hi Yuan,

The way I simulate DerivO3CPU, (first run)is I run with AtomicSimpleCPU and
create a checkpoint after the boot by using command “/sbin/m5 checkpoint”
and then run the benchmark.

In my second run I restore checkpoint using AtomicSimpleCPU and then switch
to DerivO3CPU.

And then I get the final stats using DerivO3CPU.