Hi,
I'm working on gem5 .
my question1) I could run mcpat  but I didn't know how to compute power and
performance from result

my question2)
I need to run DVFS on full-system-arm . I fount this site"
http://www.m5sim.org/Running_gem5"and this paprer"Introducing
DVFS-Management in a Full-System
Simulator":
1) I read that paper but didn't undrestand how run dvfs  in according to
 site   paper
2) I could run what that site said and  I could set clock and voltage but
couldn't  set Frequency
I confused  how to run dvfs ( clock ,voltage and frequency).

please help and guide me how to run DVFS on full-system-arm and recommend
side ,document or a person worked on it.

Best Regards.