Hi,I'm working on gem5 .my question1) I could run mcpat but I didn't know how
to compute power and performance from resultmy question2)I need to run DVFS on
full-system-arm . I fount this site"http://www.m5sim.org/Running_gem5"and this
paprer"Introducing DVFS-Management in a Full-SystemSimulator":1) I read that
paper but didn't undrestand how run dvfs  in according to site   paper 2) I
could run what that site said and  I could set clock and voltage but couldn't
set Frequency I confused  how to run dvfs ( clock ,voltage and
frequency).please help and guide me how to run DVFS on full-system-arm and
recommend side ,document or a person worked on it.Best Regards.