From: Øivind Harket Bakke via gem5-users <gem5-users@gem5.org>
Sent: 08 June 2020 11:29
To: gem5-users@gem5.org
Cc: oivind.ba...@hotmail.com
Subject: [gem5-users] Remove/disable stats

Hi all,

I'm trying to remove certain stats from the stats file, but I'm struggling to
find an efficient way to do so. Just as an example, for the perBankRdBursts in
dram memory, it's to be found in /src/mem/dram_ctrl.cc and .hh. When I'm
commenting those out I can't rebuild without getting errors. I tried commenting
out the definition in .hh alone, and also in the .cc seperately. Which are to
be commented out and/or are there better methods of removing stats?

Thanks in advance and best regards
medium. Thank you.