From: Øivind Harket Bakke via gem5-users <gem5-users@gem5.org>
Sent: 08 June 2020 15:51
To: gem5-users@gem5.org
Cc: oivind.ba...@hotmail.com
Subject: [gem5-users] Re: Remove/disable stats

Hi Giacomo,

thanks for your fast reply :) I got the patch and just finished building it.
May I ask a quick question though? I actually wasn't allowed to set the
--stats-root and I read some of the comments that was written about not having
it on the command line options.  How do I then set the stats-root?

For reference this is my command: ./build/ARM/gem5.opt --stats-root
'system.membus' configs/example/arm/starter_se.py --cpu="hpi" --cpu-freq="1GHz"
tests/test-progs/hello/bin/arm/linux/hello

This is the error: gem5.opt: error: no such option: --stats-root

thanks again
medium. Thank you.