Hi All:
         I am currently debugging a program with an SVE instruction in the FS
mode of GEM5. However, a segment error occurs in the program. Therefore, I want
to locate which instruction is causing the error and check the contents of the
register of the error instruction. What are the debugging methods of GEM5 for
applications in FS mode? Because programs with SVE instructions cannot be
debugged directly on the ARM server, I want to debug in FS mode of GEM5.

Does the Remote GDB support the preceding operations? Are there detailed
instructions for REMOTE GDB? The Remote GDB guidance on the GEM5 website is a
little brief.

TKS.