Hi Everyone,

Do we have any known-working configurations for x86 multi-core full system
simulations with caches?

We have successfully been using single core configs for more than a year now,
but our attempts at anything multi-core have so far not been successful, with
problems ranging from gem5 crashing to Linux getting stuck at boot.

We have been using the TimingSimple CPU and tried both classic and ruby with
various protocols.

Does anyone have pointers to working configurations? Or is this something that
is known to be fundamentally broken?

Thanks in advance,
Antoine

--