Hi,
I'm trying to run spec2017 benchmark in full system mode with gem5. I
followed this tutorial to build the disk image file for spec
https://gem5.googlesource.com/public/gem5-resources/+/refs/heads/stable/src/spec-2017/
.
The only difference with the tutorial is that I have spec version, 1.1.9
and in the tutorial they use 1.1.0. So I just changed the version in
their scripts.
The build was successful although it had some errors for some peak
benchmarks.

When I'm trying to run gem5 with this command:
build/X86/gem5.opt \
configs/example/gem5_library/x86-spec-cpu2017-benchmarks.py \
--image ../disk-image/spec-2017/spec-2017-image/spec-2017 \
--partition 1 \
--benchmark <benchmark_program> \
--size <workload_size>

The simulation is ending within minutes regardless of the workload size and
all of the contents of the stat file (m5out/stats.txt) after hostOprate are
0 or undefined.
Could anyone help with this issue?