Hi Humza,
Thank you so much for your help. I added the processor.switch() command as
you said and now the simulations are running.

However, now they're taking so much time to run. I'm trying to run
perlbench, gcc, bwaves, and mcf with the "test" size, and they're running
for more than 10 hours and still, none of them aren't finished. Is this
normal? Could you tell me how long they usually take?

Also, is there any way to verify that they are indeed running correctly?
Because in the m5out folder, there are no logs or something that I can
verify.

About the index error, yes, I had the same issue too. Unfortunately, we
only have spec2017 currently and we urgently need to get things running. I
believe the index issue doesn't cause any other problems or affect the
stats, am I correct?

Thanks so much again!
Farbin.