Hello,

I was trying to simulate a scenario where an user can change gpu's operating
voltage/frequency while any application is running. So far what I have seen
while running gpu-fs, we can set a gpu frequency at which the gpu will operate.
But is it possible to change it for a brief period of time? For example, I am
running an application which takes 30 seconds to run on gpu. I initialized with
default gpu frequency 1GHz. At 10th second, I want to set the frequency at
1.5GHz. Is that possible? If not, how can I do so?

Regards,
Kazi