Hi, I'm tring to use DSENT in /ext/dsent directory to model power and area
of my designed NoC, I have called cmake and it executed all right, but next
I followed the guidance of README which says

Build (installation)
To build DSENT:

    % make

So I called make command but encountered below error:

Consolidate compiler generated dependencies of target dsent
[  1%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/dsent.dir/DSENT.cc.o
c++: warning: /bin/sh:: linker input file unused because linking not done
c++: error: /bin/sh:: linker input file not found: No such file or directory
c++: warning: 1:: linker input file unused because linking not done
c++: error: 1:: linker input file not found: No such file or directory
c++: warning: python-config:: linker input file unused because linking not
done
c++: error: python-config:: linker input file not found: No such file or
directory
c++: warning: not: linker input file unused because linking not done
c++: error: not: linker input file not found: No such file or directory
c++: warning: found: linker input file unused because linking not done
c++: error: found: linker input file not found: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/dsent.dir/build.make:76:
CMakeFiles/dsent.dir/DSENT.cc.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Deleting file 'CMakeFiles/dsent.dir/DSENT.cc.o'
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:83: CMakeFiles/dsent.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [Makefile:91: all] Error 2

I have checked my system requirements and they satisfy in README, could you
please help me how to solve this problem?Thank you!