The gem5 community has a rich talent pool of  computer architects and
performance analysis experts so I wanted to reach out to share some
opportunities at Samsung which may be of interest to this group.

We are building a new SoC Architecture team in Samsung SARC - Austin & SJC and
we have a number of openings that might be of interest to some on here. We are
using gem5 for some of our architecture studies so seeking people with
experience in this area.

*        Principal SoC Architect: - https://lnkd.in/g3vFRt7m

*        SoC Memory Subsystem Architect - https://lnkd.in/gsEndFYT

*        Senior SoC Performance Modeling Architect: - https://lnkd.in/gSNcztYN

Would suit recently or soon to graduate PhD with work authorization in USA (at
least OPT) with computer architecture experience/research in a related area.
Please reach out to me
(nigel.pa...@samsung.com<mailto:nigel.pa...@samsung.com>), or our recruiter
Keegan Calmes
(k.cal...@partner.samsung.com<mailto:k.cal...@partner.samsung.com>) for more
information

I have a long history with gem5 - while at Arm the team in Research  I was
leading created the original arm gem 5 models and also got android to boot on
it.

Regards

--Nigel

Nigel Paver | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/nigel-paver/>