Hello,

<new to gem5>

I am trying to modify the o3cpu model codebase. I have couple of queries,
all wrt o3 cpu codebase:

   1. Where can I obtain the process ID field inside src/cpu/o3?
   Background: I want to obtain all the fields from the memory instruction
   that would be used by the translation unit. Say, for example ARM ISA, I
   would like ASID, VMID etc. To begin with, I would like to obtain process ID
   field inside IEW unit

   2. How to know if a branch is resolved?
   Background: Assume I have below code, I want inst3 to know that inst1
   i.e., a branch is resolved so that I can take certain actions on inst3 for
   my simulations inside IEW unit.

   inst1 : if ( x == 1)
   inst2 : a++;
   inst3 : b = b * 32;
   end of if condition

   I have used inst.isNonSpeculative() on inst3 to figure out that it is
   part of a branch and now I want to know when the branch is resolved to
   modify inst3 for my use case.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Lohith