Dear gem5 Community,

I hope this email finds you well. I am currently working on a project that
involves using ARM SVE in gem5 FS mode, and I have encountered a problem that I
would appreciate your help with.

While using the ARM SVE in gem5 FS mode, I added the command line parameter
"--param 'system.sve_vl = 16'" to specify the vector length. However, when I
tried to retrieve the system vector length using the SVE intrinsic svcntb(),
the result I obtained was a vector length of 256 bits. This is different from
the expected result based on the parameter I set.

I am unsure if I have missed any important steps or if there is an issue with
my configuration. I would be grateful if you could provide guidance on this
matter or point me to any relevant resources or examples that could help me
resolve the issue.

Thank you in advance for your assistance, and I look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Zhang Meng

等价无穷小
zhang...@foxmail.com