发件人:"Jiayi&nbsp;Huang&nbsp;via&nbsp;gem5-users "<gem5-users@gem5.org&gt;;
发送时间:2023年5月5日(星期五) 晚上10:43
收件人:"gem5-users" <gem5-users@gem5.org&gt;;
抄送:"赵子丰 "<22112020...@m.fudan.edu.cn&gt;;"Jiayi Huang "<jyhuan...@gmail.com&gt;;
主题:[gem5-users] Re: Run PARSEC with garnet model
-----------------------------------

 Hi Zifeng,

You can check out the "--ruby" and "--network" option. Please refer to the file
"configs/network/Network.py".

Best,
Jiayi

On Wed, Apr 26, 2023 at 1:34 AM 赵子丰 via gem5-users <gem5-users@gem5.org&gt;
wrote:

Hello,
&nbsp; I have run the standalone simulation(random, tornado traffic,
etc.)&nbsp; over the Garnet model.
I noticed that there are some papers that had run the PARSEC benchmark to
evaluate&nbsp;
their NoC scheme's performance.
&nbsp; Then I look through some current full system script(e.g.,
configs/example/fs.py).
&nbsp;It may seem that the system consists of a bus instead the NoC ?

Does anyone know how to run parsec with the garnet model? How do I build a
system that
can run parsec with garnet?

Best wishes,
Zifeng Zhao