Dear gem5 users,

In the past, I got power/energy estimations of ARM and X86 ISAs through McPAT. However, I would like to get power estimations using RISCV FS. I found the McPAT-Calib in which the authors describe that they use it in combination with the gem5. Has anyone used this or similar tool to obtain power estimations for RISCV ISA?

Best regards,
Nikos