Hi Evangelos,

The problem with these tests (in gem5) is discussed here (
https://gem5.atlassian.net/browse/GEM5-938) in detail. Since they get stuck
in a loop after executing some instructions (and I think this happens when
the useful part of the benchmark is done), probably using max insts is a
reasonable solution, but you will have to figure out the (max) number of
insts. for each test separately.

-Ayaz